Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 30 metres and can be found in tropical South America.
Australian Product Information PageNew Zealand Product Information Page
• Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
• Promotes the appearance of clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
• Add 1 to 2 drops to water, tea or food.
• Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere
• Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba essential oil is soothing and calming to the emotions and can be applied topically when combined with a carrier oil to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.