Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753.
Australian Product Information Page
• Supports cognitive or mental function
• Helps reduce and relieve symptoms of mild head tension or headache
• Traditionally used in Aromatherapy to relieve cough
• Reduces and relieves flatulence
• Supports general health and wellbeing
A high menthol content — like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil — distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products.