Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits.
Australian Product Information PageNew Zealand Product Information Page
• Soothes skin
• Relaxing aroma
• Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. use before a peaceful sleep
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for its aromatic properties in cooking. Its calming and relaxing qualities continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes.
Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.