Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades.Size: 5ml
Australian Product Information PageNew Zealand Product Information Page
• Promotes healthy looking, smooth skin
• Reduces the appearance of scars and skin imperfections
• Provides an uplifting aroma
• Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
• For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply 1-2 drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
• Apply 1-2 drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
• Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse for a calming aroma and to balance emotions.
Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and Sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. It has a sweet, woody, uplifting aroma and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.